Identification and Ownership
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34 / 2002 of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Holder exposes its identification data.
Ownership: Canary Planet
Adress: Calle Antonio López López 3, CP 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Phone: 627 699 807
The purpose of the Web site www.canaryplanet.com is to publicize the products and services offered by Canary Planet, as well as information of interest related to the tourist guide service, guided tours, excursions.
Conditions of Use
The use of the Web site grants you the condition of User, and implies the complete acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
If you do not agree with each and every one of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using this Web site.
Access to this Web site does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with the Owner.
Through this Web site, the Proprietor provides you with access to and use of various contents that the Proprietor or its collaborators have published on the Internet.
To this end, you are obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents of the Web site for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice or by law, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the Owner, other users or any Internet user.
Canary Planet is not responsible:
Canary Planet declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the operation of the Web and minimize system errors, both from a technical and legal and organizational point of view.
Canary Planet will take the appropriate measures to ensure a rapid response, but cannot be held responsible for delays due to telecommunications services.
Also, Canary Planet is not responsible for the information stored in blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish information on its website.
Rules for access and use of contents
In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
In the event that the User causes damage to third parties, by making use of any service and content provided through the Web, expressly exonerates Canary Planet, of any liability that could be imputed to him. For this purpose, the User shall assume sole responsibility that may arise.
Canary Planet reserves the right to exercise the appropriate legal actions in case of breach of any of the above obligations by the User.
Link to other websites
Furthermore, Canary Planet shall not be responsible for the availability of such websites and does not endorse any advertising, products or services offered therein.
The User agrees that Canary Planet shall not be liable for any loss or damage that the User may incur as a result of the availability of the aforementioned Websites.
On the other hand, the User who wants to introduce links to the Web of Canary Planet from his own Web will be obliged to fulfill the following conditions:
In any case Canary Planet, reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink to this website.
Intellectual and industrial property
In no case shall it be understood that access, navigation and use of the Web by the User implies a waiver, transfer or total or partial transfer of such rights by Canary Planet.
The User may view, print and copy the contents of this website for private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or the exercise of the rights of exploitation: reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of all or part of the contents included in the Web, without the prior express written permission of Canary Planet.
Suspension of the website
Canary Planet reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of services of the Web, with or without prior notice, without the possibility of the User to claim any compensation for this cause.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website, Spanish law shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes that may arise as a result of the provisions of these provisions, the Courts and Tribunals of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, as well as, where appropriate, the Consumer Arbitration Courts.
In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible party
Holder: Canary Planet
Address: Calle Antonio López López 3, CP 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Web site: https://www.canaryplanet.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing.
- The Data Controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.canaryplanet.com you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp and Xerintel Internet Technologies, S.L.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that was registered in our database.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder are different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your Web site in order to respond to your inquiries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or of the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case shall the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Registrant, for more information see: https://es.sendinblue.com
SendinBlue processes the data for the purpose of providing solutions for sending e-mails, transactional SMS, and Titulareting to the Holder.
- Digital Crew Marketing is the company in charge of data protection and website management.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website owner analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing www.canaryplanet.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Web site uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As a user of the Web site you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com from the email with which you registered.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.